To our members and welcomed guests:
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear….” – Psalm 46:1
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the leaders of the Greater Huntsville Church (GHVC) have decided to join our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world in exercising great caution to avoid transmission. The following are precautions we will take as we continue to worship God and make Him known.
- Stay at home if you are sick. Members & visitors experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea) or came in contact with someone who has the symptoms.
- Stay at home if you are at risk. Members and visitors over 60 years old.
- Stay connected if you are at home. Participate in the worship service and maintain discipling, prayer, and one-another relationships via phone or video.
- Follow good practices during Sunday/Midweek Services.
- Minimize close contact with one another in fellowship.
- Use individual communion cups.
- Set-up chairs with greater space separation.
- Ushers will solely handle/pass offering trays.
- Implement online giving.
Please stay informed using the following resources:
- CDC website—best place for accurate and up to date information.
- HOPE worlwide website—web page devoted to COVID-19 updates.
Let us always remember that God is in control, we are Christ’s ambassadors and a light to this world. Continue to pray for our world, country, and church.
Your fellow servants,